The Float Experience Policy
- There are 4 float tanks available that run at 3 hour intervals. Reserving your float session online is the easiest and most convenient way to ensure you get the time that best suits your schedule. You can book a float session up to 45 days in advance.
- You can also call us to prebook a session however we do have our phone on silent - just leave us a voice message and we'll return your call as soon as we receive it. All reservations are subject to a $75 no-show or late cancellation fee. This fee will automatically be charged to your account or to the method of payment provided at the time of your reservation. An 8 hour notice is required to not be considered a Late Cancellation.
- Please call us (951.676.6014) if you are running late but still plan on attending so that your session isn’t given away. If you are over 20 minutes late, the float will be cancelled but the full amount will still be charged to your account.
- No refunds will be granted for no-show reservations. Sessions will be processed as a scheduled float for all reservations.
- An 8 hour notice is required for session cancellation.
All Floats are 90 minutes in length. Your Credit Card will be stored in our secure system. Each month your card will automatically be charged for the membership you choose and your float will be added to your Float Account. Membership floats don't expire for 2 years, and you can share them with anyone you want.
Terms & Conditions
The Float Experience reserves the right to revise the terms, conditions, and prices at our discretion. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit our website to review the current Frequently Asked Questions, The Float Experience Etiquette, The Float Experience Policy, and Terms & Conditions.
Disclaimer: Consult with your doctor to discuss the appropriate services for your needs, especially if you are pregnant or have an ailment. It is always important to follow the guidance of your doctor. The Float Experience LLC doesn't claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The Float Experience LLC is a holistic wellness center offering relaxing and rejuvenating alternatives to mind and body relaxation; naturally!