The Float Experience Policy
- There are 2 float tanks available that both run at 2 hour intervals. Reserving your float session online is the easiest and most convenient way to ensure you get the time that best suits your schedule. You can book a float session up to 90 days in advance.
- You can also call us to prebook a session however we do have our phone on silent - just leave us a voice message and we'll return your call as soon as we receive it. All reservations are subject to a $59 no-show or late cancellation fee. This fee will automatically be charged to your account or to the method of payment provided at the time of your reservation. A 4 hour notice is required to not be considered a Late Cancellation.
- Please call us (951.676.6014) if you are running late but still plan on attending so that your session isn’t given away. If you are over 20 minutes late, the float will be cancelled but the full amount will still be charged to your account.
- No refunds will be granted for no-show reservations. Sessions will be processed as a scheduled float for all reservations.
- A 4 hour notice is required for session cancellation.
All Floats are 60 minutes in length. You may share your membership with 1 other person (always the same person). Your Credit Card will be stored in our secure system. Each month your card will automatically be charged for the membership you choose and your floats will be added to your Float Account. Floats don't expire as long as you are an active member. 30-day notice cancelation policy. Can upgrade or downgrade memberships any time for the following month. Membership pricing is for your floats only (excludes gift cards). Best value gained by those who float regularly.
**You can pause your membership once a year for 1-month if needed. If your membership is canceled, you will have 1-month to use any unused floats.
Terms & Conditions
The Float Experience reserves the right to revise the terms, conditions, and prices at our discretion. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit our website to review the current Frequently Asked Questions, The Float Experience Etiquette, The Float Experience Policy, and Terms & Conditions.
Disclaimer: Consult with your doctor to discuss the appropriate services for your needs, especially if you are pregnant or have an ailment. It is always important to follow the guidance of your doctor. The Float Experience LLC doesn't claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The Float Experience LLC is a holistic wellness center offering relaxing and rejuvenating alternatives to mind and body relaxation; naturally!