First, create an account and book your float.
what to know before your float
- Arrive 15 minutes before your float time and check in. All you have to bring is yourself, positive vibes, and an open mind. We provide towels, robes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, earplugs, neck supports, and everything else you will need. We'll go over the basics with you and answer any questions you may have. (If you have long hair, you may want to bring a brush/comb for after your session).
- Apply earplugs, remove makeup, shower (using soap & shampoo only), dry your face, and then step into the tank. Lay back slowly (don't touch your face), and allow yourself to float effortlessly. The music that begins your float will slowly fade out.
- Find a comfortable position and relax. Focus on your breathing and enjoy the weightlessness.
- When your time's up, music will slowly fade in to end your session. When ready, exit the tank. Shower off any excess salt water off your body and get dressed.
- Enjoy your post-float glow! Have some complimentary tea or water with us in our lounge area if you'd like.
We don't recommend shaving or waxing the same day of your float as your skin will sting for a bit from the saltwater.
Avoid drinking coffee or anything else with caffeine 3-4 hours before your float. It tends to make it difficult to relax.
SHOULD I EAT?
We recommend eating 90 minutes before your float, and keep it clean. This will help avoid hearing loud digestive or hunger noises during your float.
If you wear contacts, please bring your case & saline as you will want to remove them prior to your float.
If you've recently dyed your hair, you must wait 2 weeks before you float as the dye can strip the product and does a number on our float tanks.
We recommend waiting 2 weeks after getting a tattoo before you float to avoid any discomfort from the salt water.
To make everything less stressful on you (and to make sure you get your full time in the tank), please arrive 15 minutes before your float time and always plan for traffic. Be sure to use the restroom before your first shower to avoid any discomfort during your float.
Please respect that this is a quiet zone. Use soft voices and ensure your cell phone is either off or turned to silent mode. If you need to take a call, please do so outside the centre.
Please keep your pre & post-float showers to 5-minutes each. This helps conserve water and keeps our floats on schedule.